Sunday, February 2, 2014

All About Me

My name is Henry Navarro. I'm from San Jose California. I'm majoring in journalism and linguistics. My professional aspirations include writing for European newspapers and/or magazines and teaching English in foreign countries. My strength as a writer is getting to the point without adding anything that wouldn't enhance the writing. My biggest weakness is just the opposite. I have a hard time writing to meet a word count that is significantly more than what I need to convey what I want to say about a topic. What I like to do in my spare time is play sports. I'll play anything that includes a ball and a goal. I also like playing along with Jeopardy when I can to see how I stack up against the contestants. Being on Jeopardy is definitely on my bucket list. I volunteer a lot for various organizations. Christmas is the best time to volunteer in my opinion. There’s no better feeling than knowing you’ve helped someone in need especially during the holidays. My hobby is collecting action figures and comic books. I take every chance I get to go to toy shows and comic conventions. It’s the only time I get to be around hundreds of people who share my interests. That is all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment